Thursday, May 23, 2013

CD Jewel Case

The style of music I drew out of the container was rock. Rock music originated in the 1950's in America. It is influenced by rhythm, blues, and country music. Rock music consists of an electric guitar, bass guitar, and a set of drums. There are many types of rock music including progressive rock, roots rock, psychedelic rock, folk rock, blues rock, and many more. An example of a real rock group is the Rolling Stones. Two of there songs are Paint It Black and Goats Head Soup. Another example is Pink Floyd. Two are their songs are The Wall and Comfortably Numb.
 Front Cover
I had a hard time taking pictures of me and capturing what paranoid looks like.
Inside Cover
I ended up making my own crown instead of buying one. I do not like how noisy the pictures turned out. They are noisy because I took them in a dark room.

Back Cover
I liked doing the back cover because I got to come up with all the text. This assignment would have been better if I got to choose what style of music to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment